Virtual Marketing Assistant – Full-time Position
WHO WE ARE:
Our boutique agency works with organizations across Canada and specializes in Graphic & Web Design, Social Media Marketing, Promotional Products, Online Company Stores, and Employee Incentive & Recognition Programs. Best of all, our experienced VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANTS are at YOUR service, whenever you need them! For over 45 years our team at CREATIVE has been ensuring that every client’s unique brand vision is accurately relayed to the people who matter the most! We do this with CREATIVITY, IMAGINATION & detailed EXECUTION.
The purpose of this role is to build and maintain a book of business using our effective VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT growth formula. You will be required to perform a host of tasks which include project management, event coordination, social media liaison with our social media team, website development liaison with our web development team, and more.
This will be done via consultative virtual meetings, phone appointments, drop-ins and email marketing campaigns with prospects. You will be responsible for consulting & selling the prospect on the products & services that are the best fit for their needs.
NOTE: This position is full-time but you control your schedule… even around your kids. Meaning you can work from anywhere. The team here at CREATIVE is located on the south side of Edmonton at 4408-94 St.
What you’ll be doing…
Day-to-day, you’ll be selling on (mostly) sales calls.
You’ll be responsible for cold calling and filling the rest of your calendar with appointments, collaborative team meetings, execution of service, and after service follow-up.
As part of this Virtual Marketing Assistant opportunity, you’ll also be a part of a VERY fast-paced and high growth company. You’re getting in on the ground floor of an experienced but growing team and will have input and responsibility as we grow the team. Tuesday sales meeting is mandatory but will provide the tools you need to do your job. The rest of your position is highly flexible.
• At least 1-2 years of VERY high performance in a marketing capacity
• Project management, sales, web development, social media or marketing experience (at least one of these)
• At least 3 years of high-performance marketing experience
• Ownership, CEO or management roles are preferred
This is for you if:
• You’re great with people and love making others feel comfortable
• You have an obsessive drive to help people through sales and marketing. You believe in, and hate missing out on potential sales and marketing opportunities.
• You are process-driven and good at problem-solving and figuring things out on your own with minimal direction… can create your own structured work environment.
• You actively seek out new connections and business
• You implement. And do so with minimal direction, doing a lot of your own research to find the best way to solve the problem at hand.
• Lastly and most importantly, you’re driven. You want to work hard, learn a ton, and run your own clientele under our brand.
Please DO NOT apply to this position if you:
• Have less than 1 year of sales or marketing experience
• Have been in sales or marketing for a long time and are looking for a job where you can “coast to the finish line”
• Don’t have a car
• Don’t have the ability to self-motivate
• Commission based. The formula will be shared in person.
• Culturally: Our family of consultants and staff will make your life incredibly satisfying with trust, respect, laughter and you will most likely fall in love with what you do!
You’re invited to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you! Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch shortly.