Terie brings 35 years of unique experience to the team. She has an unparalleled history in the industry with a resume that covers all aspects of the promotional marketing business. At this stage of her career, her goal is to become the virtual right arm of her clients with regard to their promotional marketing strategies. She accomplishes this by practicing the art of superior service, profitable ideas, seamless transactions and on time /every time deliveries of the perfect promotional solutions. “My role is to make you look great in every promotional endeavour you organize ,all while freeing up your time to do your real job! I will simply ask you a few questions about what you are trying to accomplish and then come back to you with the most viable options that perfectly fit the parameters of your project. “
One of her clients recently sent her a note saying “where have you been all my life” after yet another successful conference with tons of accolades from the attendees and management.
- 12- time PPPC Image award-winner ( multiple categories)
- An industry reputation second to none for creative marketing, sales and service with integrity throughout the process
- A past member of the Board of Directors of the Pay It Forward Foundation, teaching kindness and inclusion to students and businesses alike
- Produced and delivered seminars on the importance of equal partnership, respect and fairness among the 3 links in the promotional marketing chain
- Successful entrepreneur since 1995
OUR CUSTOMERS’ TESTIMONIALS
I have had great success with this company. Allot of research went into finding the products I’ve requested and needed, and the best quality at the right price. I was very impressed with how it all worked when working with CPMA. I would highly recommend Custom Promotional Marketing.
Charity Lane, Blue Heron Support Services Association