Operations Coordinator – Full-time Position
WHO WE ARE:
We are a boutique promotional marketing agency in Edmonton, Alberta that has an award-winning team and culture. We specialize in clever promotional products or logoed products, sophisticated promotions and campaigns that require creative thinking and online company stores & recognition programs.
The purpose of this role is to coordinate production (client purchases/orders). You will be responsible for working with our entire team and managing production through our sophisticated software system which is easy to use. There will also be vouching of costs to orders as well as vouching of costs to invoices. All these responsibilities will be trained however experience or preferences with administrative tasks are a benefit.
What you’ll be doing…
Day to day, you’ll be working with our entire team but stationed at a computer (two monitors for simplifying each task).
As part of this opportunity, you’ll also be a part of a VERY fast paced and high growth company. You’re getting in on the ground floor of an experienced but growing agency and will have input and responsibility as we grow the team. Your role will include basic to challenging accounting functions (ie vouching costs to orders, vouching shipping costs to vendor bills, proofing costs on orders, following up with vendors on ship dates for orders, etc).
• Excellent computer skills, experience working in word and excel are a must.
• Are you friendly, fun but hardworking and honest?
• Dog lover. We are a pet-friendly office and often have dogs working alongside us.
This is for you if:
• You’re great with people and love making others feel comfortable
• You have an obsessive drive to help people and have an accounting background
• You are process-driven and good at problem-solving and figuring things out on your own with minimal direction… can create your own structured work environment.
• You actively seek out tasks when your work is done.
• You implement. And do so with minimal direction, doing a lot of your own research to find the best way to solve the problem at hand.
Lastly and most importantly, you’re driven. You want to work hard, learn a ton, and are independent.
Wage based to start. Pay will depend on experience but ranges from $17 to $20 per hour.
You’re invited to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you! Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch shortly.