Julia’s experience in web store development and graphic design, along with her extreme attention to detail help add an edgy wow factor to the mix when achieving marketing goals. Julia enjoys the analytical and CREATIVE side of a project equally and is remarkably committed to her clients’ success; presenting ideas in a way that resonates with the target audience. She’s had a variety of roles, from Customer Exhilaration Officer to Event Coordinator, to Media Diva Extraordinaire; which means she can take on many challenges and is a champion problem solver.
- Creative flair backed by a Bachelor’s degree to prove she’s got the marketing know-how
- Myers Briggs type test suggests she’s an Adventurer (ISFP). Get ready to take a road less travelled!
- Furthest distance ever from home is Jakarta, Indonesia
- Self-proclaimed cheerleader on every project
- A dairy farmer’s daughter that grew up on ice cream and lots of milk so never broke a bone; although recently tried to do so by flying off a scooter while celebrating a milestone birthday
OUR CUSTOMERS’ TESTIMONIALS
I have had great success with this company. Allot of research went into finding the products I’ve requested and needed, and the best quality at the right price. I was very impressed with how it all worked when working with CPMA. I would highly recommend Custom Promotional Marketing.
Charity Lane, Blue Heron Support Services Association