Ph: 780.988.0015 x. 254
With a glass half full outlook, strong interpersonal skills, and contagious positive energy, I am ready to take on any project! As a recent graduate from the University of Alberta with a focus in Marketing and International Business, I come into this industry with an open mind, fresh ideas, and strong problem-solving skills.
I want to get to know you, your business, industry, challenges, and what you ultimately want to achieve. Regardless of how big or small your needs are, I am here to help you successfully reach your Creative goals! Let’s collaborate.
If you are passionate about what you do, believe in yourself and your brand, anything is possible.
- I have 5+ years history in the retail and floral industries.
- A firm believer that learning never stops: working towards FAM.
- I have a love for all things beautiful! You can count on me to always have an eye for the most aesthetic designs.
- Creating, organizing and executing social media calendars is a guilty pleasure.
- Have an obsession with traveling, trying new foods and always love a full-bodied glass of red wine!
- Bringing awareness and lessening the stigma to mental health has always been extremely important to me. CASA (Child, Adolescent & Family Mental Health) has always been an important non-for-profit in my life.
OUR CUSTOMERS’ TESTIMONIALS
I have had great success with this company. Allot of research went into finding the products I’ve requested and needed, and the best quality at the right price. I was very impressed with how it all worked when working with CPMA. I would highly recommend Custom Promotional Marketing.
Charity Lane, Blue Heron Support Services Association