Graphic Designer – Part-time Position
WHO WE ARE:
Our boutique agency works with organizations across Canada and specializes in Graphic & Web Design, Social Media Marketing, Paid Advertising, Promotional Products, Online Company Stores, and Employee Incentive & Recognition Programs, and other marketing services. For over 45 years our team at CREATIVE has been ensuring that every client’s unique brand vision is accurately relayed to the people who matter the most! We do this with CREATIVITY, IMAGINATION & detailed EXECUTION.
What you’ll be doing…
You will translate marketing strategies and goals into compelling visual communications. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, digital advertising, landing or website pages, collateral (brochures, flyers, presentations), promotional products as well as email campaign graphics.
We are looking for an experienced designer who is not afraid to drive new ideas and challenge assumptions around CREATIVE’s needs. We Make CREATIVE Ideas Succeed (tagline) and we need strong collaborative talent to help lead brand creation, social strategy, and our plans for growth.
In addition to creating projects from scratch, people will look to your design experience to review proofs before they go live.
- Logo & branding initiatives (promo, print, websites, social media)
- Design, manage or oversee creative strategies and processes to keep projects streamlined, effective, and efficient
- Contribute to marketing initiative strategies that require your creative skillset & experience
- Design and implement for digital marketing: on social media, Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter/TikTok, ad creative for Google & Facebook, and sales presentation/proposal collateral
- Challenge the status quo with new insights and perspectives
- Minimum 2-5 years of design experience
- Unparalleled sense of design foundations and principles
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your keen sense of design that supports branding and audience growth
- Be able to defend your work, but also have no issues taking criticism and adjusting
- Comfortable using WordPress, WebFlow is a bonus
- Able to be a strong voice at the table regarding strategy and approach to new challenges
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills, able to dive into a task with minimal direction, and can hold others accountable
This is for you if:
- You’re great with people and love making others feel comfortable
- You have an obsessive desire to create amazing graphics with attention to detail. You believe in and hate when things are out of place or unfinished
- You are process-driven and good at problem-solving and figuring things out on your own with minimal direction… can create your own structured work environment
- You actively seek new ideas, trends, or improved methods
- You implement. And do so with minimal direction, doing a lot of your own research to find the best way to solve the problem at hand
- Lastly and most importantly, you’re driven. You want to work hard, learn a ton, and run your own clientele under our brand
Please DO NOT apply to this position if you:
- Have less than 1 year of graphics experience
- Don’t like to have fun and laugh out loud
- Don’t have a car
- Don’t have the ability to self-motivate
Wage/Hourly Based (ranges from $18-$28hr).
- Award-winning dynamic culture
- Leadership without title approach (you are your own boss)
- Health benefit options
- Flexible hours, including work from home options
- Casual dress and FUN environment at work
You’re invited to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you! Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch shortly.