Web Developer – Part-time / Full-time Position
WHO WE ARE:
We are a FULL-SERVICE Marketing Agency with an experienced team of Overachievers, Creative Geniuses & Dog Lovers. We’re also very effective BRAND STORYTELLERS!
CREATIVITY and STRATEGY are our PRIME SERVICES! Our team of experts create meaningful relationships between brands and their customers. For over 45 YEARS our team at CREATIVE has been ensuring that every client’s unique brand vision is accurately relayed to the people who matter the most! Our boutique agency works with organizations of all sizes across Canada and the United States.
CREATIVE is looking to hire either a local part-time (contract but will eventually transition to a full-time position) Edmonton candidate or a remote freelance Web Developer in Canada where their duties can be performed from anywhere in Canada. Our first choice will always be someone locally who can participate in our dynamic and healthy culture.
What you’ll be doing…
- Designs, build, and maintains websites and software applications
- Edits website content. You’ll be working with one of our content writers and therefore there is no need to write content on our builds. Additionally, we have a team of dedicated SEO Specialists, so there is no need to perform optimization on your builds however if you have this skill, it can be a benefit.
- Understands cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface
- Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices
- Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends and participating in study groups
- Supports the migration of old platforms to new hosts when required
- Plans, delivers, and trains (if required) software platforms and products when handing over the keys to clients
Minimum of 3 years of experience as a web developer.
This is not for you if :
- You don’t have the ability to write and edit technical documentation
- You don’t have Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- You’re not a creative problem-solver
- You don’t have strong organizational skills
- You don’t have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You don’t have hands-on experience with network diagnostics
Wage-based to START. Pay will depend on experience but ranges from $20-to $50 per hour.
- An award-winning culture which means our people are amazing!
- Freedom and flexibility and opportunity for growth
You’re invited to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you! Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch shortly.