SEO Specialist – Part-time / Full-time Position
WHO WE ARE:
We are a FULL-SERVICE Marketing Agency with an experienced team of Overachievers, Creative Geniuses & Dog Lovers. We’re also very effective BRAND STORYTELLERS!
CREATIVITY and STRATEGY are our PRIME SERVICES! Our team of experts create meaningful relationships between brands and their customers. For over 45 YEARS our team at CREATIVE has been ensuring that every client’s unique brand vision is accurately relayed to the people who matter the most! Our boutique agency works with organizations of all sizes across Canada and the United States.
CREATIVE is looking to hire either a local part-time (contract but will eventually transition to a full-time position) Edmonton SEO Specialist or a remote freelance candidate in Canada where their duties can be performed from anywhere in Canada. Our first choice will always be someone locally who can participate in our dynamic and healthy culture.
What you’ll be doing…
- Meet and present CREATIVE concepts for strategies to potential and existing clients
- Conduct keyword research, competitor analysis and SEO audits to develop a successful SEO strategy for our clients
- Build out content plans to increase the chances of client websites generating organic traffic
- Analyze website analytical data and search trends to help make recommendations to boost organic traffic
- Coordinate with CREATIVE’s content writers to optimize onsite content, blogs, and other assets for search engines
- Work on a range of client accounts at the same time, managing projects and deadlines
- Keep up to date with all industry trends, insights, topics, and best practices
- Advanced analytical skills using Google products: Search Console, Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio
- High proficiency with SEO Tools such as SEMrush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Shopify, and Webflow
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and support a team of digital experts
- Organized, self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent computer skills, able to use Microsoft Office and ERP Software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This is for you if have:
- 2+ years of experience in an SEO marketing role (preferably in an agency environment)
- Strong analytical skills; ability to draw conclusions from data and make impactful recommendations
- Career-driven, self-motivated and focused on growing within an established marketing agency by bringing new ideas & strategies to the table
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English writing for client communication (a must)
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Wage-based to START. Pay will depend on experience but ranges from $20 to $40 per hour.
- An award-winning culture which means our people are amazing!
- Monday to Friday (No weekends)
- Freedom and flexibility and opportunity for growth
You’re invited to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you! Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch shortly.