Rob Mandryk: Hey, Rob here. Program Director at CREATIVE.
Wanted to talk a little bit about AWARD PROGRAMS.
So let’s recap the last couple of years …
2020 – Thumbs down.
2021 – Not great.
2022 – Coming out of the dark, business is starting to pick up again and hopefully budgets are too. What better time to gauge employee morale, look at how the company culture is doing, and start thinking about awarding the people that have fought through these years for continued success.
So, how can you award people? Well, the most common way of recognizing people is for hitting their milestones – 5 years with the company, 10 years, 20, 30 … 70 (if you work for the government.)
What are some other ways you can award people?
- Did you hit your sales target through these crap couple of years … you get a BIG award.
- Perfect attendance – you get an award
- Clean safety record – you get an award
- Stepped up big to help out the team on a project – you get an award
- Learned how to unmute your camera – You get a HUGE award
- Remembered to put on PANTS – You get TWO awards … one for each leg!
There are lots of ways you can award people and inject some positivity into the culture. Give us a call and we’ll find the best award program that works for you!